The last few weeks have been a hive of activity – with International Women’s Day events, RedBalloon developments and speaking engagements.
In the last few weeks I have attended many great events:
- I spoke for AICD NSW and attended the Heads Over Heels event on the same evening
- I spoke for final year business students at Notre Dame university in Sydney
- Attended a presentation by Neil Ross on the ‘Art of Rhetorical Speech Making’
- Attended the Verve Clicquot Inspiring women cocktail party in Bondi
- Spoke for TAL international at their Women’s Day event
- Saw the Michael Jackson tribute at Taronga Park zoo
- Spoke to a NAB leading women group in Melbourne
- Attended the amazing Runway to Success hosted by BT – show casing some of Australia’s best fashion designers – a truly fabulous evening at the Australian Technology Park Sydney.
Monday – I’m a panelist in the Telstra sponsored Geoffrey Robertson hypothetical ‘From a lucky to a clever country’ – Melbourne
Tuesday – Several client meetings and a presentation for APCO franchisees on ‘Employees are the new customer’ – Melbourne
Wednesday – RedBalloon board meeting and end of trimester reviews
Thursday – Lunch at E&Y for Cerebral Palsy Australia, more reviews (Eight in total)
Friday– morning meetings (afternoon project time, planning preparation)
And also there will be more writing for LinkedIn, SmartCompany and of course naomi.dev