The last few weeks have been a hive of activity – with International Women’s Day events, RedBalloon developments and speaking engagements.
In the last few weeks I have attended many great events:
- I spoke for AICD NSW and attended the Heads Over Heels event on the same evening
- I spoke for final year business students at Notre Dame university in Sydney
- Attended a presentation by Neil Ross on the ‘Art of Rhetorical Speech Making’
- Attended the Verve Clicquot Inspiring women cocktail party in Bondi
- Spoke for TAL international at their Women’s Day event
- Saw the Michael Jackson tribute at Taronga Park zoo
- Spoke to a NAB leading women group in Melbourne
- Attended the amazing Runway to Success hosted by BT – show casing some of Australia’s best fashion designers – a truly fabulous evening at the Australian Technology Park Sydney.
Monday – I’m a panelist in the Telstra sponsored Geoffrey Robertson hypothetical ‘From a lucky to a clever country’ - Melbourne
Tuesday - Several client meetings and a presentation for APCO franchisees on ‘Employees are the new customer’ – Melbourne
Wednesday – RedBalloon board meeting and end of trimester reviews
Thursday – Lunch at E&Y for Cerebral Palsy Australia, more reviews (Eight in total)
Friday- morning meetings (afternoon project time, planning preparation)