One of the fabulous parts of my role is visiting and experiencing the amazing range of experiences that RedBalloon has to offer. This weekend my colleague Georgia and I visited a brand new supplier… and what a delight.
I have never before been to a Health Retreat… in fact I was a little unsure of what to expect. I knew that to maximize the results of the retreat part of it would be to unplug for the weekend. No phones, TVs or laptop. I liked the fact that I knew that I was truly away from the world.
Gwinganna Weekend Health Retreat – Is a perfect introduction to a healthy lifestyle… habits of which could form and stay with you. (like always having a water bottle with you)
Things that surprised me:
- I had never done boxing before… very rewarding.
- How much you can do before an 8.00am breakfast (a 10k hike) and feel fabulous all day
- What a luxury it is to not have to declare to the waitress ‘no wheat no dairy’
- To discover that there are 33 treatment rooms in the Gwinganna spa
- To meet other guests who are equally committed to a life style change.
- How fabulously one sleeps with the sounds of the bush – after fabulous food (99.8% organic)…
- The colour and taste of truly healthy food (and lot’s of it)
Whilst this is a Health Retreat the facilities appear like a resort. And it really is very indulgent to have such amazing facilities at your beck and call all day.
This was a perfect weekend recharge. And I came back feeling fabulous and ready for this week.
I completely recommend this – and challenge people to be surprised by a new way of life