I was asked some questions for Kirsty Dunphy’s newsletter so I thought I’d share some of them here too.
What would 5 pieces of advice you give to someone wanting to start their own business?
- Know the difference between a hobby and a business
- Love what you do and do what you love
- Systems will set you free (1% idea – 99% execution)
- Understand cash flow – (there is no business without cash in the bank – even if you are making a profit on paper)
- Have a clear vision…and stick to it – you’ve got to know where you are going to make the first step