I believe that we need more role models, people that can be trusted, counted on and believed in – I had strong female role models and I am proud to be that person for others.
If, during my speaking engagements, I encourage just one listener to reassess how the choices they make make a difference to others then my legacy may well be far greater than the success story of RedBalloon. I urge audiences to play a bigger game – if I can – they can! ‘Im excited by my new book Live What You Love and also to join the team of Channel Ten’s 2015 Shark Tank Australia. Of all the titles I have given myself ‘shark’ was not one I have used – this is adding great ‘flavour’ and impact to my audiences.
“Naomi was a dynamic, energetic and passionate speaker. She presented powerful and clear messages that not only resonated because they were personal accounts, but also provided a refreshing and honest viewpoint.” Amanda McDonald, Randstad
Following my own personal life experience volunteering my speakers fees are used to further my philanthropic work. I enjoy knowing that I speak for a cause – and I never know how my work might touch, move and inspire people in a way that they had not seen before.
What others say about Naomi as a speaker:
1. Live what you love
This presentation will touch, move and inspire – relevant to most groups it is all about making powerful choices to live a life that you love. “If you love what you do every day you never have to work another day in your life.” This is about putting meaning in your work, discovering your passion, learning about positivity – sticking with it and being persistent… and ultimately fulfilling on your true purpose. Being an entrepreneur is not for everyone, but knowing what does drive you will give you the platform for a rich and wonderful experience of life.
- Discover your passion – learning how to identify when you are in flow and doing your best work
- Taking responsibility for what you want – not what others want for you – ‘If it’s meant to be it’s up to me’
- Playing a bigger game. This does not mean that tough times will disappear as a result of this session you are likely to take on bigger challenges and in turn experience the joy of deep accomplishment. Resilience that you know you can count on.
2. Creating A Customer Experience Culture
How do our customers experience the brand? What are your employees saying about your business when they interact with the customer? This session is about creating the ultimate customer experience so they willingly share their stories about your business to others. Calling on vivid case studies and demonstrating how NPS has been used to drive customer engagement. We will demonstrate how to use social media as a customer listening tool and showing programs to surprise and delight customers.
- Knowing what you stand for, getting customers to talk about you – and how to tackle tricky social media activity
- Ways to encourage customer WOW moments in an era of transparency – surprise and delight program ideas
- The customer loyalty mirror and using NPS as a scorecard to align everyone to the customer experience cause.
3. Leadership – As the leadership team go – so goes the rest of the organisation
Scandal after scandal appears in the press diminishing our view of institutions – more than anything people want to connect to organizations they can believe in. In this session you will see how the vacuum of leadership in society has created a desperate need for business leaders. Leadership can reside anywhere – it is not just the title someone is given but the role they find themselves playing.
- Knowing what you stand for – your steps to leadership
- Leadership is about aligning everyone to the ‘cause’ – creating a deep sense of purpose
- What steps can to take if you are not the ‘leader’ how you can influence those around you for everyone’s benefit
4. Employees Are The New Customer
How do our employees experience the brand and why does it matter? This session is about how to fulfil your employees’ expectations. What does it take to be a ‘best employer’ A brand cannot be delivered without its people, who create and shape what it stands for and how it is perceived. This session focuses on how to create a focused and engaged workforce, which exudes its ‘love’ and commitment to the organisation. Ultimately a highly engaged team will deliver great commercial value.
- How to form a logical, emotional and brand connection with, employees
- How to create a culture of recognition and fun in your workplace
- Why it is essential to be authentic and transparent with employees
- The number one driver of employee engagement – no matter what the generation
5. RedBalloon: The Entrepreneurial Journey
From its humble beginnings in Naomi Simson’s front room in an inner suburb of Sydney to creating a much loved Australian brand, Naomi shares what she believes have been the drivers behind RedBalloon’s success story. RedBalloon has changed the way we give gifts in Australia. Naomi shares the secrets, business concepts and elements to continually driving growth and innovation.
- What are the three critical elements to building the foundations for a successful business
- How ideas become reality and what it takes to ensure a plan is executed.
- The key determinant of why one business may thrive – whilst another in the same field does not.
“In a sea of potential presenters, Naomi Simson is one of the best there is. During her keynote she created considerable interest with RedBalloon and other examples, but also demonstrated a deep knowledge of business, people and organisational issues that people at management level related to and learnt from. There was an overwhelming sense of warmth and satisfaction after the events, much of it based on Naomi being a living example of what she preaches and putting it within reach of others.”
Ken Boundy, Chairman
“Animated, dynamic, amusing…Naomi personifies RedBalloon’s culture. As a guest speaker at a Hudson Human Resources celebration, Naomi’s candid insights, self-deprecating humour and unapologetic passion for her business kept the audience engaged, entertained and challenged to think differently. I highly recommend Naomi as an inspirational speaker.”
Tracy Noon, Chief Human Resources Officer, Hudson
“Thanks, Naomi, for the fantastic presentation at our ‘Talent Xchange Conference’ last week. We have had a stack of unsolicited feedback from delegates saying things like: ‘Naomi was amazing, I am going to implement changes immediately’, and ‘That was great, we will definitely be rethinking our engagement strategy’. Thank you for making our conference such a big hit!”
Bruce Morton, Business Development Director, Talent2
“Naomi, Thank you so much for passionately presenting to our senior women leaders yesterday. You were an absolute inspiration. Everyone’s feedback was overwhelmingly positive.”
Angela Mentis, Executive General Manager, National Australia Bank Private Wealth
Please email Claire Young or call 02 8755 0040 to discuss Naomi as a keynote for your next event.