Finding the perfect match in the employment dating game is a challenge for both parties. It is made so much easier when you really get to know a candidate – when they take time to woo the potential employer. At RedBalloon we often receive amazing applications. From a balloon in a box, a rubber hand in a box with a note ‘I’d give my right hand to work at RedBalloon’ (a bit macabre), mock up of a CV in html to look like one of the RedBalloon product pages. We love creativity… This is a pretty impressive job pitch for a project manager at Pollenizer.
Considered an Australian tech success story, I founded RedBalloon in 2001. It has now served 2.5 million customers. I have many labels: entrepreneur, speaker, director, mum, author, blogger, innovator and passionate to name a few.
Read More »
Free Happy Book Download
At RedBalloon we love giving people good times, and here is one for FREE -we’ve created the Little Red Book of Happy. Filled with information, ideas and activities, guaranteed to put a smile on your dial - enjoy.
- 4 insights in 8 minutes on entrepreneurship October 1, 2014
- Longing to Belong September 25, 2014
- One hour with Jeff Weiner – Global CEO Linkedin September 19, 2014
- 3 things I wish I’d known… September 11, 2014
- There are no shortcuts in leadership September 5, 2014
- The dark side to workplace happiness. August 27, 2014
- My dad always thought I could… how grateful I am. August 25, 2014
- About Me 21,588 view(s) | posted on 09/09/2010
- Speaking Engagements 6,372 view(s) | posted on 10/09/2010
- Contact Me 6,024 view(s) | posted on 10/09/2010
- 3 insights on why we lack women leaders 4,667 view(s) | posted on 09/02/2012
- Thank you 3,261 view(s) | posted on 21/12/2010
- The final Secret Millionaire Chapter 2,648 view(s) | posted on 30/10/2009
- 143 years to grow a brand – 1 day to destroy 2,532 view(s) | posted on 19/03/2012
TagsAcknowledgement Activities and Events Australian Tourism best places to work BH BHAG Brand Marketing Bullying Business Growth Business Leadership Business Vision Childcare Corporate Gifts Culture Customer Excellence Employee Engagement Employer brand Entrepreneurial Journey Fathers Day Female Entrepreneur Five Thanks a Day Free Childcare Fun at work Gift Experiences Gratitude Happiness Innovation Leadership Managers at work Mentoring Parenting Productivity Professional Speaker Recognition and Acknowledgement Rewards and Incentives Social Media Success Technology Thank you Trust TV Program Values and integrity Volunteers and Charity Women on boards Work life balance
Categories'The Australian' Articles best places to work BRW Courier Customer Experience Fairfax - SMH General Gift Experiences Happiness Innovation Input Please Interesting Numbers Lessons Learned LinkedIn Love these sites Quotes to inspire RED Reward & Recognition Secret Millionaire Smart Company Speaking Engagements The Age This Week Uncategorized
FlickrView More »