“If it is meant to be it is up to me”
This blog is my journey – as an entrepreneur and as an advocate for great workplaces: the sum of my own personal experiences as a business owner, leader, speaker and mother. What I get right, what I get wrong, and all the adventures in between.
I have written Live What You Love and Ready To Soar as a way of sharing my experience and inspiration with people I might never get to meet. Being a Shark on Network TENs Shark Tank Australia is a privilege and if you have an idea and wish to be a part of the show please leave your details here. http://www.sharktankcasting.com.au/
Your questions, comments and feedback all help make this blog the inspiring business resource I want it to be. So please, subscribe, get involved and have your say!
• That happiness is a journey – not a destination
• That passion, persistence, positivity and purpose create a vivid experience of life
• People need more shared good times – we are meant to hang out together
• That saying thank you [a lot] spreads a sense of well-being
• That everyone deserves to have a great day at work – and be a part of a team
• That what I learn is better shared
Moments I am a little proud of:
• Building the Redii.com team in 2015 to help other businesses have passionate people – now serving close to 20,000 users
• Being a part of Channel Ten’s Shark Tank in 2015, 2016 and set to be 2017
• Being the 2011 national winner of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award – Industry Category
• Winning the 2008 national Telstra Business Women’s Awards for Innovation
• RedBalloon voted as one of Australia’s Best Places to Work by BRW 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
• Hewitt ranking RedBalloon with a 97% employee engagement score – especially given the average in Australia is just 54%!
• Leveraging our business success to support our volunteer work
• Being selected as a LinkedIn Influencer (with more than 1.5m subscribers)
Enjoy the journey with me – and if you would like subscribe so you don’t miss a thing.