Considered an Australian tech success story, I founded RedBalloon in 2001. It has now served 2.5 million customers. I have many labels: entrepreneur, speaker, director, mum, author, blogger, innovator and passionate to name a few.
Read More »
Free Happy Book Download
At RedBalloon we love giving people good times, and here is one for FREE -we’ve created the Little Red Book of Happy. Filled with information, ideas and activities, guaranteed to put a smile on your dial - enjoy.
- The final Secret Millionaire Chapter 24 comment(s) | posted on October 30, 2009
- I’m accused of leading a ‘Namby-Pamby’ management revolution 21 comment(s) | posted on October 29, 2009
- Why Women Are Paid Less…. 16 comment(s) | posted on July 23, 2009
- Am I being stalked? 15 comment(s) | posted on September 30, 2009
- Free childcare for all Australians 15 comment(s) | posted on October 12, 2011
TagsAcknowledgement Activities and Events Australian Tourism best places to work BH BHAG Brand Marketing Bullying Business Growth Business Leadership Business Vision Childcare Corporate Gifts Culture Customer Excellence Employee Engagement Employer brand Entrepreneurial Journey Fathers Day Female Entrepreneur Five Thanks a Day Free Childcare Fun at work Gift Experiences Gratitude Happiness Innovation Leadership Managers at work Mentoring Parenting Productivity Professional Speaker Recognition and Acknowledgement Rewards and Incentives Social Media Success Technology Thank you Trust TV Program Values and integrity Volunteers and Charity Women on boards Work life balance
Categories'The Australian' Articles best places to work BRW Courier Customer Experience Fairfax - SMH General Gift Experiences Happiness Innovation Input Please Interesting Numbers Lessons Learned LinkedIn Love these sites Quotes to inspire RED Reward & Recognition Secret Millionaire Smart Company Speaking Engagements The Age This Week Uncategorized
FlickrView More »